Thursday, December 4, 2014

Atheist Fiction

One blog that I read is Bob Seidensticker’s Cross Examined.  Bob is an atheist.  In a recent post, he was talking about two books that he has written: A Modern Christmas Carol, and Cross Examined: An Unconventional Spiritual Journey.  They are works of fiction.


I was thinking of requesting review copies from Bob, but I decided to buy the Kindle books instead, since their price is low.  In my mind, it’s all right for me to buy low-cost Kindle books, as long as I don’t do so every single day!  Also, I already have plenty of review books lined up, so I don’t want to feel rushed to get to Bob’s book.  On my online Kindle, they are there for my convenience.

I’ve been reading Christian fiction.  I might as well give atheist fiction a chance.  I enjoy stories that explore big questions.

Search This Blog